Business Development Manager
GrayOrbit, LLC, based in Charlottesville, Va, has been providing web development & support services to small businesses and associations for over 12 years. We are currently seeking an Business Development Manager who will continue to oversee company growth and development.
What You’ll Do
- Create, organize, and implement a targeted business development strategy that results in improving our current growth rate of monthly new clients.
- Write weekly blog articles that will aid our support subscribers
- Manage our social network accounts
- Manage our GrayOrbit Agent program
- Followup with new and prospective clients via email and/or phone
Does this sound like you?
- You are a self-starter, motivated by performance goals, and seeking a long term career.
- You are a leader with the ability to mentor future hires.
- Your work habits align with our core values.
- Bachelors degree – You may also be working towards a bachelors degree or convince us that you don’t need one.
- You are experienced with WordPress– You have over 3+ years of experience managing WordPress websites, and have a working knowledge of PHP and mySQL.
- Communication comes naturally – You’re an expert communicator and are comfortable working communicating with both web developers and clients verbally and via email.
- You are Social Network Savvy- You will be communicating with potential clients via social networks and managing our social network accounts.
Work is performed at the UVA Research Park (north of Charlottesville), where you can enjoy ample parking, food at the Innovation cafe, and expansive sidewalks to take your walking breaks!
- medical/dental plan
- paid vacation and sick days
- quarterly bonuses
- flexible work schedule